Send money to the Philippines. Special rate for you
Send money to the Philippines
Instant, 24/7 delivery to BDO
Authorised and regulated by the FCA
30,000+ five star reviews
Partners with BDO Remit for over 5 years
Deliver your money quickly and securely to any bank or more than 8,000 pick-up locations
Available delivery methods for Philippines
Send money the way that suits you
Direct to bank
- Send money directly to ANY bank account in the Philippines
- Delivery time: Same day
- Money sent to over 5,000 BDO, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, Palawan and SM Mall locationsView all pick-up locations
- Delivery time: 1 hour
Send money back home instantly
- We’ve got you covered from Manila to Cebu to Davao and beyond
- Instant, 24/7 service to BDO
- 8,000+ locations available for instant cash pick-up
Customers know best, diba?
- More than 60,000 Pinoys sent money with Azimo
- Millions of Pesos delivered every day
- Most of you send money back home to support your family and friends
Even better with our app
Download our awarding-winning app today and get a fee-free transfer.
- Emails and push notifications tell you where your money is
- Benefit from greater biometric security
- Beat the rates with real time currency alerts
See why others love Azimo
Really good service, very efficient and above all fast and secure
They do exactly what you need them to do.
Excellent service. Best in the market.
Always so fast and simple!
Excellent service and competitive rates all the time.
Frequently asked questions
How to send money online to the Philippines?
- Create an account
- Choose Philippines, pick a delivery method and enter recipient's name.
- Choose an amount and pay securely with your debit/credit card or with bank transfer.
- Check all transfer details and confirm payment.
How much are money transfer fees?
- Where you are sending money to and from
- Which method you send with: online bank transfer or debit/credit card
- The amount that you want to send
How fast is your money delivered to the Philippines?
How to use Azimo?
You can send money through our webpage or using our high rated app available in App Store and Google Play.
We currently send money from 24 countries – the UK, the Eurozone, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Switzerland – to over 195 countries. This number is growing all the time!
How does Azimo protect your money?
When you send money with Azimo you can be confident your payments are safe and your bank details and other data are protected. We are authorised to issue electronic money, and we use secure technology to protect your account and transfers.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution.
We are registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs as a Money Transmitter to help prevent money laundering.
We use 3D Secure authentication to give your card payments an extra layer of security.
Our technology detects and monitors unusual activity to protect you from fraud.
We are certified by German TÜV for data protection and IT security.
Encrypted communication on our website and apps protects your account against unauthorised access.
Are money transfer apps safe?
- With the Azimo app, your bank details and payment info are 100% secure.
- No sensitive information is stored - even if your phone is stolen your money is completely safe
- When downloading the app, it is additionally secured with our certificate, meaning it’s impossible for anyone to switch it with another app and steal your password
- Also secured with SSL protocol