Send money to Poland. New customer offer
Send money to Poland
Same day delivery
Authorised and regulated by the FCA
Full customer support in Polish
Sending money to Poland for over 5 years
Deliver your money quickly and securely to any bank in the country.
Available delivery methods for Poland
Send money the way that suits you
Direct to bank
- Send money directly to ANY bank account in Poland
- Delivery time: Same day
- Same-day or next-day priority payments in major currencies. Banks may charge to receive these payments. The receiving account has to be held in the chosen currency.
- Delivery time: 24 hours
Join thousands of other businesses sending money abroad with Azimo Business. Setting up your account takes minutes, and your first five transfers are fee-free.
Faster transfers back home
- Most transfers arrive in just a few hours
- Send by 3pm for the same day delivery
- Always know where your money is with instant status updates
Made in Krakow
- Thousands of Poles send money with Azimo every day.
- We offer full customer support in Polish
- We’re happy to call Krakow our second home
Even better with our app
Download our awarding-winning app today and get a fee-free transfer.
- Emails and push notifications tell you where your money is
- Benefit from greater biometric security
- Beat the rates with real time currency alerts
See why others love Azimo
Really good service, very efficient and above all fast and secure
They do exactly what you need them to do.
Excellent service. Best in the market.
Always so fast and simple!
Excellent service and competitive rates all the time.
Frequently asked questions
How to send money online to Poland?
- Create an account
- Choose Poland, pick a delivery method and enter recipient's name.
- Choose an amount and pay securely with your debit/credit card or with bank transfer.
- Check all transfer details and confirm payment.
How much are money transfer fees?
- Where you are sending money to and from
- Which method you send with: online bank transfer or debit/credit card
- The amount that you want to send
How fast is your money delivered to Poland?
How to use Azimo?
You can send money through our webpage or using our high rated app available in App Store and Google Play.
We currently send money from 24 countries – the UK, the Eurozone, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Switzerland – to over 195 countries. This number is growing all the time!
How does Azimo protect your money?
When you send money with Azimo you can be confident your payments are safe and your bank details and other data are protected. We are authorised to issue electronic money, and we use secure technology to protect your account and transfers.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution.
We are registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs as a Money Transmitter to help prevent money laundering.
We use 3D Secure authentication to give your card payments an extra layer of security.
Our technology detects and monitors unusual activity to protect you from fraud.
We are certified by German TÜV for data protection and IT security.
Encrypted communication on our website and apps protects your account against unauthorised access.
Are money transfer apps safe?
- With the Azimo app, your bank details and payment info are 100% secure.
- No sensitive information is stored - even if your phone is stolen your money is completely safe
- When downloading the app, it is additionally secured with our certificate, meaning it’s impossible for anyone to switch it with another app and steal your password
- Also secured with SSL protocol