Send money to Poland. Special rate for you
Every Złoty matters
Faster, safer money transfers to any bank in Poland.
Same day delivery
Safe, secured and FCA authorised
Full customer support in Polish
Sending money to Poland for over 5 years
Deliver your money quickly and securely to any bank in the country.
Available delivery methods for Poland
Send money the way that suits you
Faster transfers back home
- Most transfers arrive in just a few hours
- Send by 3pm for the same day delivery
- Always know where your money is with instant status updates
Made in Krakow
- Thousands of Poles send money with Azimo every day.
- We offer full customer support in Polish
- We’re happy to call Krakow our second home
Even better with our app
- Receive instant updates, so you always know where your money is
- Benefit from greater biometric security
- Beat the rates with real time currency alerts
See why others love Azimo
Thousands of people like you choose Azimo every day.
I can’t believe, it was so easy to send money with you... Took me 5 min. Next day money was on account. Thank you.
12 July 2018 from Trustpilot
Sending Money Made Easy. Azimo is the easiest and most convenient way to send money. I encourage you to give it a try and you will be convinced that there is no other better way.
23 June 2018 from Trustpilot
Fast, easy and cheap. I am very satisfied, and will probably never use my bank anymore for international transfers.
23 June 2018 from Trustpilot
Very fast and efficient service. What you see is what you get. Please keep it up.
24 June 2018 Trustpilot
Good and fast delivery of cash to the recipient with low charges....very trustworthy
24 June 2018 from Trustpilot
Frequently asked questions
How to send money online to Poland?
- Create an account
- Choose Poland, pick a delivery method and enter recipient's name.
- Choose an amount and pay securely with your debit/credit card or with bank transfer.
- Check all transfer details and confirm payment.
How much are money transfer fees?
- Where you are sending money to and from
- Which method you send with: online bank transfer or debit/credit card
How fast is your money delivered to Poland?
How to use Azimo?
You can send money through our webpage or using our high rated app available in App Store and Google Play.
We currently send money from 24 countries – the UK, the Eurozone, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Switzerland – to over 195 countries. This number is growing all the time!
How safe is Azimo?
- That’s why we:
- Are verified by MasterCard and Visa
- Fully regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Registered by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Certified by German TÜV for data protection
- Use world class compliance
All to make sure your transfer is secure. Plus, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Read our FAQ article to find out more.
Are money transfer apps safe?
- With the Azimo app, your bank details and payment info are 100% secure.
- No sensitive information is stored - even if your phone is stolen your money is completely safe
- When downloading the app, it is additionally secured with our certificate, meaning it’s impossible for anyone to switch it with another app and steal your password
- Also secured with SSL protocol