Send money to Pakistan. Special rate for you
Send money to Pakistan
1 hour cash delivery
Authorised and regulated by the FCA
Fast. Convenient. Cheap.
More than 6200 cash-pick up locations | Best rates and low fees | Under 1 hour delivery time
Available delivery methods for Pakistan
Send money the way that suits you
Direct to bank
- Send money directly to ANY bank account in Pakistan
- Delivery time: 2 business days
- Money sent to over 6343 locationsView all pick-up locations
- Delivery time: 1 hour
Join thousands of other businesses sending money abroad with Azimo Business. Setting up your account takes minutes, and your first five transfers are fee-free.
Your money is always secure
- Fully FCA authorised (Ref. Number 900220)
- Verified by MasterCard & Visa
- Working with the world’s leading banks & payment providers
Invite a friend and get free money
- Azimo is better with friends and family. Spread the word and invite a friend or a family member to send money with Azimo and you will both get £10.
- Send money to your loved ones and receive money back at the same time. Invite a friend
Even better with our app
Download our awarding-winning app today and get a fee-free transfer.
- Emails and push notifications tell you where your money is
- Benefit from greater biometric security
- Beat the rates with real time currency alerts
- Transfer tracking
See why others love Azimo
Really good service, very efficient and above all fast and secure
They do exactly what you need them to do.
Excellent service. Best in the market.
Always so fast and simple!
Excellent service and competitive rates all the time.
Frequently asked questions
How to send money online to Pakistan?
- Create an account
- Choose Pakistan, pick a delivery method and enter recipient's name.
- Choose an amount and pay securely with your debit/credit card or with bank transfer.
- Check all transfer details and confirm payment.
How much are money transfer fees?
- Where you are sending money to and from
- Which method you send with: online bank transfer or debit/credit card
- The amount that you want to send
How fast is your money delivered to Pakistan?
How to use Azimo?
You can send money through our webpage or using our high rated app available in App Store and Google Play.
We currently send money from 24 countries – the UK, the Eurozone, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Switzerland – to over 195 countries. This number is growing all the time!
How does Azimo protect your money?
When you send money with Azimo you can be confident your payments are safe and your bank details and other data are protected. We are authorised to issue electronic money, and we use secure technology to protect your account and transfers.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution.
We are registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs as a Money Transmitter to help prevent money laundering.
We use 3D Secure authentication to give your card payments an extra layer of security.
Our technology detects and monitors unusual activity to protect you from fraud.
We are certified by German TÜV for data protection and IT security.
Encrypted communication on our website and apps protects your account against unauthorised access.
Are money transfer apps safe?
- With the Azimo app, your bank details and payment info are 100% secure.
- No sensitive information is stored - even if your phone is stolen your money is completely safe
- When downloading the app, it is additionally secured with our certificate, meaning it’s impossible for anyone to switch it with another app and steal your password
- Also secured with SSL protocol