Send money to Kenya
Instant transfers to M-PESA in Kenya. First transfer is fee-free.
Instant delivery to MPesa
Safe, secured and FCA authorised
30,000+ five star reviews
Available delivery methods for Kenya
Send money the way that suits you
Your money is always secure
- Fully FCA authorised (Ref. Number 900220)
- Verified by MasterCard & Visa
- Working with the world’s leading banks & payment providers
Invite a friend and get free money
- Azimo is better with friends and family. Spread the word and invite a friend or a family member to send money with Azimo and you will both get £10.
- Send money to your loved ones and receive money back at the same time. Invite a friend
Even better with our app
- Emails and push notifications tell you where your money is
- Benefit from greater biometric security
- Beat the rates with real time currency alerts
- Transfer tracking
See why others love Azimo
Thousands of people like you choose Azimo every day.
I am very happy with this service, there are very reliable ,reasonable and will also make sure your money gets to its destination fast. Thanks
19 April 2019 from Trustpilot
Efficient and always avialable. Very quick, handy and just available whenever I need to send money. Very happy with your service.
17 April 2019 from Trustpilot
The rate is excellent and the time of arrival at the destination is perfect. All l can say is for you to keep it up.
17 April 2019 from Trustpilot
Azimo has proven to be very reliable and fast with sending money abroad, ...using for a couple of years now and can't find any fault.
17 April 2019 Trustpilot
Easy and fast. At the beginning I was not sure but now I know Azimo is the best option to send money to my family or even to my own bank account when I travel.
15 April 2019 from Trustpilot
Frequently asked questions
How to send money online?
- Create an account
- Choose a country, delivery method and enter recipient's name.
- Choose an amount and pay securely with your debit/credit card or with bank transfer.
- Check all transfer details and confirm payment.
How much are money transfer fees?
- Where you are sending money to and from
- Which method you send with: online bank transfer or debit/credit card
What is the fastest way to send money abroad?
How to use Azimo?
You can send money through our webpage or using our high rated app available in App Store and Google Play.
We currently send money from 24 countries – the UK, the Eurozone, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Switzerland – to over 195 countries. This number is growing all the time!
How safe is Azimo?
- That’s why we:
- Are verified by MasterCard and Visa
- Fully regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Registered by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Certified by German TÜV for data protection
- Use world class compliance
All to make sure your transfer is secure. Plus, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Read our FAQ article to find out more.
Are money transfer apps safe?
- With the Azimo app, your bank details and payment info are 100% secure.
- No sensitive information is stored - even if your phone is stolen your money is completely safe
- When downloading the app, it is additionally secured with our certificate, meaning it’s impossible for anyone to switch it with another app and steal your password
- Also secured with SSL protocol