What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are sent through your browser to your device (computer, tablet, cell phone) when you access the Azimo website that enable our website to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Why We Use These Technologies
- To assist us in providing our products and services to you;
- To allow us to recognize you and store data about your past activity and your preferences so that we can personalise and improve our services for you. For example, cookies and other similar technologies may collect information such as language preference, country and previously viewed pages;
- To improve your user experience: We use these technologies to collect information about your activity on our websites to enable us to better understand and improve your user experience when using our website
- To track activity on our website;
- To better understand the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- To collect statistical information. We use these technologies to collect and evaluate statistical information on how you use our website to help us improve our website, products and services;
- For analytics. We may use web analytics services such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to help us analyze how visitors use our website so that we can better understand and improve our website.
Types of Cookies
We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies enable the basic use of our Service, e.g. enabling content reserved for registered users
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow our Service to be personalized for you e.g. remembering your preferred language or the country to which the transfer is made
- Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to see how people use our Service so that we can understand how to improve it, e.g. seeing how many people are logged in at a given time of day
By continuing to use our website, you agree to us using cookies to support your experience. You can limit the collection of your information by disabling cookies on your browser. You may also be able to modify your browser settings to require your permission each time a website attempts to set a cookie. However, our website (and many other websites) rely on cookies to enable certain functionality. If you choose to disable cookies, some of the services or functionality available on our website may not work properly.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time and may be changed to take account of new laws or technology, or changes to our operations and the business environment. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting the revised Policy on our website. We may also notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting a notice on our mobile application.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com or by writing to Suite 2300, Bentall 5, 550 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2B5.
The following is a list of Online Tracking Services we use:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Facebook ads
The following is a list of the Cookies we use: