75% cheaper than your bank
75% cheaper than your bank
- No fees on your first five Azimo Business transfers
- Even better rates for transfers of more than £1,000
- Your special rate is guaranteed if we receive your money within 24 hours
How it works
1. Create your account
2. Tell us about your business
3. Set up a transfer
4. Pay for your transfer
5. All done
Use Azimo to pay for…
Goods and services
Pay suppliers and buy products in more than 60 currencies
Make fast and secure payments to employees overseas
Transfer money to grow your business abroad
International payments designed for your business
- Send from anywhere, any time with Azimo’s award-winning iOS and Android apps
- Transfer up to 250,000 GBP in a single transaction, with no monthly limits
- Authorised by the FCA. Anti-fraud and encryption technology keeps your money safe
- Make repeat payments to existing recipients in just a few clicks
- Email and push notifications tell you where your money is every step of the way
- Founded in 2012 with one vision: to use technology to democratise financial services, making them affordable and available to all.
- One of the world’s largest digital money transfer networks, bringing borderless payments in 60 currencies to more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Frequently asked questions
What is Azimo Business?
Azimo Business is a digital money transfer platform that provides fast, low-cost international payments for your company. Designed with you and your business in mind.
Who uses Azimo Business?
Azimo Business is tailored for small to medium-sized businesses. CEOs, CFOs, accountants and others use Azimo to make fast, low-cost international payments.
These companies are from various industries including shipping, importing, e-commerce, retail, electronic, manufacturing and fair-trade.
What can I use Azimo Business for?
You can use Azimo Business to pay vendors and buy products from anywhere in the world, make quick and secure payments to your employees abroad or invest in businesses and properties overseas.
Save money with Azimo when you send money to China and pay for goods on Alibaba.com or ensure that your developers and freelancers abroad receive their payment on time.
With Azimo Business, you can send money to 189 countries in over 60 currencies. For the full list of countries, see our rate calculator.
How can I benefit from using Azimo Business?
With Azimo Business, companies can:
- Sign up and start sending in just a few minutes
- Have the flexibility to pay in over 60 currencies
- Save up to 90% on the cost of their transfers
- Send up to 250,000 GBP in a single transfer with no monthly limits
- Make repeat payments in a few clicks
You’ll get 24 hour delivery to 189 countries including China, United States, Hong Kong, Nigeria and Poland. Depending on where you are sending to, the delivery time could take even less.
How do I create an account?
To create an account with Azimo Business, all you have to do is complete our sign-up form. Signing up is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes.
When sending money, you might need to provide additional documents for verification. We may ask for:
- Proof of ID of the Company Representative
- Proof of personal address of the Company Representative
- Company bank statement
- Company registration documents
- Shareholder registration documents
How to send money with Azimo?
Sending money online with Azimo is fast and simple.
After signing up, choose your receiving country and currency, then enter your recipient’s details and the amount of money you want to send. Then pay securely using your company card or by a bank transfer.
We will will then process your transfer and notify you once it has been completed.
What countries and currencies are available?
With Azimo Business, you can send money to 189 countries including China, United States, Hong Kong, Nigeria and Poland. For the full list of countries, see our rate calculator.
You can make payments in the local currency of your recipient’s country. With a SWIFT transfer, you can also pay in major currencies such as USD, EUR or GBP.
How safe is Azimo?
Keeping your money safe is our number one priority. That’s why we are:
- Fully FCA authorised (FRN 900220)
- Regulated by the HMRC (Licence No. 12676497)
- Certified by German TÜV for data protection
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
We also use 24/7 payment protection with data encryption to make sure that your money transfers are always safe.
What are the minimum and maximum transfer amounts?
The minimum transfer amount is 10 GBP, while the maximum transfer amount depends on your delivery and payment method:
- SWIFT transfers have a maximum transfer amount of 250,000 GBP, or equivalent
- Direct to bank
- There are no limits for transfers made to Nigeria and Poland
- Limits for other countries vary
Please note if you are paying for your transfer by a company card, cards have a limit of 12,000 GBP per transfer.